Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Beatles 1964

Just let me hear some of that rock and roll music, any old way you choose it... The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music


I am excited to be seeing The Beatles tribute band 1964 this weekend.  As a big fan of the Fab 4 I have enjoyed seeing several of these acts including Rain, 1964 and Get Back.  I have also seen LOVE in Las Vegas and a tribute to John Lennon (A Day in the Life).

Obviously these don't compare to seeing Paul McCartney in Cincinnati, OH in 2011.  Seeing Paul live was as close to seeing The Beatles as I'm ever going to get.  Wow!  What a great show!   Paul played songs from his great Band on the Run album as well as classic Beatle songs.

This may not be the real thing, but tomorrow night let's pretend for a few hours that it is 1964.

No comments:

Post a Comment