Saturday, May 16, 2009

Photograph: Album Cover Art

But all i got is a photograph and i realise you're not coming back anymore... (Ringo Starr - Photograph)

As a youth I really enjoyed going into a record store and looking through the album bins. I could spend hours looking at the album covers and imagining the music inside. Of course like everything else, it's not the same now. The CD cover art is less than a quarter of the size of an album and doesn't quiet match up.

Here is a small tribute to album art:

My Favorite Covers


Out here in the fields...


Time is on my side, yes it is...


Take a Good Look At My Face...


I Was Born In The U.S.A. ...


Bring Me Dead Flowers in the Morning...



It's All Happening At The Zoo...

Our House Is A Very Fine House...

No comments:

Post a Comment